• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Mrs Meyer's Clean Day Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mrs Meyer's Clean Day

I have just discovered Mrs Meyer's Clean Day and I have fallen madly in love with her Geranium scented cleaning stuff! Its not tested on animals, and has no animal ingredients in it. The website prices are a little lower than what I pay at the market where i get them.
    The Geranium Soy Candle is wonderful!
    They have Lavender and Lemon Verbena too, but I like Geranium best.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~ Philo
    The Saucy Vegan

Re: Mrs Meyer's Clean Day

That's a really old fashioned looking website!! The products look good.
    "Funny, how just when you think life can't possibly get any worse it suddenly does."
    ~ Marvin from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams

Comment

Yes, that's what attracted me to the products on the shelf. I like old fashioned labels. They seem to work well too.
      Who is to say that being here is not glorious even
      In the most squalid of existence; even in the streets
      Festering with garbage, being here is a joyous thing. ~ Sai Grafio

Comment

Oh it looks lovely, is such a shame they don't ship to the UK........ will look on Google to see if there are any store's over here that import it as it looks like good stuff.
        If you want the best seat in the house, you'll have to move the cat!

Comment

We should organize package exchanges here. I expect some of the heavier items might be too expensive to ship, but if somebody sees something they are interested in from another country, and they can't get it online, something could be arranged. Its fun; I did it at the Vegan Forum.
          The Saucy Vegan

Comment

Thank you so much for posting this!

I've been searching for products like these - love the scents offered!

Sea

Comment

I love your avatar, Soynut!
              The Saucy Vegan

Comment

I love your avatar, Soynut!
                Me too! It's a beautiful photograph, Soynut.
                "Funny, how just when you think life can't possibly get any worse it suddenly does."

Comment

Thank you. That's my "boy" with his new sighthound collar from www.dogwalkers.net he loves it!
                  "All thruth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident thruth". ~ Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

There's some pretty stylish stuff on that Dogwalkers website! So much choice!

Comment

I'm going to have to order the "Wood Furniture Cream" and the "Oatmeal Pet Shampoo" (and probably a few more).
                      I've recently started thinking about all of the chemicals that I use to clean my house and it freaks me out.
                      Here's an easy microwave cleaning tip:
                      Put some water in a large microwave safe bowl. Add a few slices of lemon if you have some (this will leave a nice scent in your kitchen). Microwave on high for about 7 minutes. The steam from the hot water will loosen the "gunk" on the walls and roof and should wipe right off. No scrubbing needed.
                      "The happiness of one's own heart alone cannot satisfy the soul; one must try to include, as necessary to one's own happiness, the happiness of others."

Paramahansa Yogananda

Comment

I'm kind of a clean freak too.
                        With three dogs, my house requires a lot of attention.
                        "The happiness of one's own heart alone cannot satisfy the soul; one must try to include, as necessary to one's own happiness, the happiness of others."

Paramahansa Yogananda

Comment

Mrs Meyer has come out with some Gingerbread scented cleaning stuff for the Holiday Season. I already use a combination of cinnamon, clove, and ginger essential oils in my diffusers, and with this stuff my boat smells like I'm baking gingerbread all day long! I love the spicy smell at this time of year.
                          The Saucy Vegan

Comment

Gingerbread smell!

Comment

I have just discovered Mrs Meyer's Clean Day and I have fallen madly in love with her Geranium scented cleaning stuff! Its not tested on animals, and has no animal ingredients in it. The website prices are a little lower than what I pay at the market where i get them.
                              The Geranium Soy Candle is wonderful!
                              They have Lavender and Lemon Verbena too, but I like Geranium best.
                              I've got the lemon counter top spray. Smells good.
                              Myspace =

Comment

Working...
                              X